ISS takes part in Intertraffic Amsterdam 2018 tradeshow
ISS – Intelligent Security Systems presents its native hardware-software based solutions designed for improving road safety and transportation infrastructure at Intertraffic Amsterdam 2018 tradeshow
Since its launch in 1972, Intertraffic Amsterdam is a show platform of choice for professionals from around the world to meet. Market leaders and experts attend this to get up to speed on the developments in the fields of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, parking and smart mobility.
20th of March the Amsterdam RAI exhibition center opened its doors for Intertraffic Amsterdam 2018 visitors. ISS demonstrates its native advanced solutions for road safety and transport & logistic processes automation at its booth during the trade show is go on.
- SecurOS Motus — hardware-software based device for ANPR
- SecurOS Velox — Advanced Speed Limit Violations Detection hardware-software complex
- SecurOS Crossroad — Detection of Complex Traffic Violations hardware-software based solution
- SecurOS AutoTrack — Business Intelligence software solution, which provides harvesting and processing data from traffic violations detection complexes for ITS and Law Enforcement.
- SecurOS Flatimus — Under Vehicle Surveillance System
- SecurOS Cargo Terminal — Visual Inspection and Automation of Terminal Gates System
- SecurOS Transit — a hardware-software solution based on ISS video analytic module for Train Carriage and Cargo Recognition
At a partner area ISS presents tailored joint ISS + Bosch solutions for providing road infrastructure safety, which developed within some last years.