New ISS products in SecurOS 10.8 release
Among the key events of SecurOS 10.8: SecurOS Inspector specialized tool for monitoring of labor and process safety; SecurOS AuditTrail aggregation service for audit data form operators and administrators, and SecurOS Auto neural network classifier which provides vehicle’s mark, model, and color identification.
SecurOS 10.8 Main News
New specialized tool for monitoring of labor and process safety designed for its objective assessment and support to administrative action. The tool provides a convenient way of handling data on reported violations:
- Absence of safety mask on the face;
- Elevated body temperature;
- Health and safety regulations (failure to sanitize hands);
- Presence in a restricted area;
- Absence of protective helmet on the head.
SecurOS Inspector interface allows to process data on recorded violations, associate violations with the perpetrator, browse online and create informative reports in a user-friendly manner for administrative staff and management.
This tool is practically useful for the management of industrial and commercial enterprises, business centers, and municipal sites.
The SecurOS AuditTrail software module is an aggregation service for audit data from all SecurOS video servers and provides a convenient tool to work with these data. AuditTrail web interface provides data search, viewing, and uploading search results in the form of reports, as well as viewing audit statistics.
It is possible to create own templates or use standard predefined templates to perform a data search:
- User actions
- Changes in the object configuration
- Access to video
- PTZ management
- Video export
- Working with SecurOS Auto module
Consolidated audit data can be handled by security system users with appropriate privileges.
The most important features of the face recognition module in the SecurOS 10.8 release are:
- Opportunity to process unrecognized persons (those that are detected, but not found in any watchlist). Now users can process unrecognized face events as alarms in a case when for example access to specific areas is restricted to a particular group of people.
- Implemented the ability to filter detections and recognitions by new features: facial replacement and the presence/absence of a protective mask.
- Added ability to create reports. The reports might show information about detected faces, recognized and unrecognized faces. The information in a report can be filtered by time interval, by watchlist, by a person, by mask detection, and by spoofing detection.
SecurOS Computer Vision Tracking Kit III detectors
Added ability to use neural network filter “vehicle” for four detectors: wrong direction detector, line crossing detector, loitering detector, and intrusion detector.
SecurOS MCC Direct Connect
Direct Connect which is the main type of connection of remote objects of observation to the SecurOS Monitoring Center has a number of new features:
- ability to automatically distribute (server load balancing) OWS connections between MCC video servers with a great number of operators;
- added the ability to create a long-term archive for Remote System cameras in the MCC;
- support of replication of SecurOS Auto module operation results from Remote Systems to the Monitoring Center;
- support of archive video playback for Remote System devices connected through EdgeStorage Gate.
And many other interesting improvements and features, including working with the SIP subsystem using the Map, scaling Map icons, buffering for live video display in Media Client, Node.js integration for applications development for SecurOS.
SecurOS Auto 10.8 Main News
Traditionally we inform that the list of recognized license plates has been expanded and the quality of recognition has been improved for Costa Rica, Mexico, Oman, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, and Japan.
The key development in SecurOS Auto 10.8 is support for vehicle’s mark, model, and color identification implemented on the basis of a neural network classifier. The current release supports over 7,000 car models and 14 major colors. The data on the mark, model, and color of the detected vehicles are displayed in the operator interface and be used to perform a search.
More detailed information about this and other releases is available in SecurOS 10.8 Release Notes on the ISS website.