Enabling the support of SecurOS video-analytics metadata for single and multi-factor authentication in Access Control Systems
SecurOS ProxCom 211
ACS Metadata Controller
The SecurOS ProxCom 211 ACS Metadata Controller enables hardware-based integration of SecurOS with virtually any access control system to support single-factor or multi-factor authentication with no or minimal upgrade of existing infrastructure.
It is possible to use face recognition and license plate recognition results as credentials for authentication replacing the smart-card, RFID tag, keyfob, etc. Alternately, video-analytic information can be used for identity verification in multi-factor authorization scenarios.
SecurOS ProxCom 211 helps to create more reliable and fail-safe access control architecture. Video-analytics credential metadata is supplied directly to the access control controller without interaction with access control software.
The SecurOS ProxCom 211 allows to deploy systems without first having to integrate with the Access Control System software, therefore speeding up installations considerably. Future software integrations can improve user experience adding single point of enrollment and unified monitoring features.
The SecurOS software platform comes with a number of Access Control software integrations. New integrations are added on a regular basis. Please see full list of integrated systems at https://en.iss.ru/support/documentation.
- Converts SecurOS video-analytic modules output into a Wiegand output.
- Can be plugged into any existing access control system; does not require upgrade of access control hardware.
- Can be used to simplify or replace access control software integration with SecurOS video-analytic modules.
- Supports the use of SecurOS FaceX recognized face biometric information as access control credentials.
- Supports the use of SecurOS Auto recognized license plate number as access control credentials.
- Provides standard Ethernet connection to the network.
|Power supply voltage||8…48 VDC / 8…36 VAC|
|Power consumption||1.5 W|
|Input interface||1 х Ethernet 10/100 Mbps|
|Output interfaces||2 х Wiegand|
|Dimensions||2.83 x 1.22 x 4.13 inch (72 х 31 х 105 mm)|
|Mounting||DIN Rail or Wall Mount|
|Weight||0.37 lbs (170 g)|
- Cultural & Sports Facilities
- Customs Control & Border Management
- Law Enforcement
- Manufacturing Sites