Intelligent accident prevention system
Hardware-software complex SecurOS Soffit
SecurOS Soffit is an intelligent system of light accompaniment of pedestrians in order to prevent an accidental pedestrian struck on unregulated crosswalk.
SecurOS Soffit provides:
- a significant increase in the safety of pedestrians
- a reduction in the total number of accidents with human casualties
SecurOS Soffit is installed on a pole next to the crosswalk. The video analytics detectors of the complex based on an artificial intelligence and computer vision technologies, provide stream processing from the built-in IP-camera, detect pedestrians at the zebra crossing and determine their coordinates and direction of movement along the carriageway.
In a sleep mode, this projector provides a static illumination of a crosswalk at 30-50% of its capacity – it depends on the illumination level of the control area.1 At the moment of detecting a pedestrian at the control zone the dynamic mode becomes active. The pedestrian’s current location area is calculated and highlighted by the proper LED module, providing continuous tracking of the pedestrian along the zebra crossing. At the same time, a dynamic illumination engages 100% of the proper LED module’s capacity while the static illumination of other modules will continue to operate.
1 The control area includes the crosswalk and its adjacent areas (pavement from both sides of the crosswalk)
One complex provides control over the situation on a crosswalk that crosses up to four traffic lanes.
SecurOS Soffit consists of three key blocks:
- intelligent control unit (controller);
- specialized IP-camera with infrared illumination;
- modular LED white light projector.
- Automatic adjustment of brightness of the LED projectors.
- Combined static illumination of a crosswalk and dynamic illumination of a pedestrian during his moving along.
- High class of a complex protection against external influences – IP 66.
- Ability of integration with Smart city systems, including through the transfer of video stream to the upper level of decision-making.
- Ability of integration with photo-video detection of traffic violations.
- Absent of car driver’s blinding due to specially created LED projector design.