- provides automated authorized checkpoint pass (‘white-list’)
- allows to track vehicles at check-points on the premises, including entrance and exit check-points
- transfers essential data into the 3rd-party system for further analysis to improve logistics
- operates with controls barriers, electronic notice boards, etc.
- Increase check-point capacity by automating vehicle admittance procedure
- Increase check-point staff efficiency and to minimize mistakes (accidental and deliberate) in tracking vehicles entering and leaving checkpoints.
- Raise the standard of drivers’ discipline by vehicular movement control on the premises .
- Receive objective data to plan logistic process.
- SecurOS VMS allows for video surveillance, video recording, video archive formation, hard and software management.
- The SecurOS UVSS module singles the undercarriage image out of the video fragment and manages the UVSS GUI
- Video analytic module SecurOS Auto provides license plate recognition, vehicle database search, etc.
- Embedded SecurOS API offers interoperability and integration with Access control System (ACS), motion control devices, information boards.
- UVSS platform, mounted on the roadway
- UVSS controller
- LPR complex
- Operator workstation
Optionally, the complex can be supplemented with a surveillance camera, ACS, barriers, traffic lights, information boards, etc.